in OmanPRIVACY: The information you provide in this application will be used to process your enrolment at Polyglot / Polyskills Institute (hereinafter called “The Institute”). This information will be treated as confidential and is available for your review. However, it may be made available to UAE/Oman/German Immigration and education authorities in relation to your visa (if applicable). The Institute may send you information about our center or other courses. You may request not to receive further information at any time.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS: I the candidate/trainee, note the availability of pre-enrolment information at Polyskills ihfrankfurt.de and agree to the following terms and conditions:
- The acceptance on a course does not mean a place has been reserved for you. A place cannot be reserved until the (nonrefundable) deposit has been paid.
- If I was not contacted for an interview, then the application has been unsuccessful on this occasion. If I was contacted for an interview this will involve a 30 minute (timed) written test, a test on language awareness and an interview with a tutor.
- The Institute reserves the right to increase fees at any time and to cancel a course if there is an insufficient number of candidates
- I need to disclose, during my interview, any medical problem that may affect my ability to participate and complete the course I am applying for in accordance with the course requirements
- The following may affect my grade and may be grounds for dismissal from the course:
- lack of punctuality on my part
- failure on my part to co-operate reasonably with other trainees, students, The Institute personnel and third parties (such as, but not limited to, work experience providers) Noncompliance on my part with The Institute code of conduct. (A copy of the code can be obtained from The Institute)
- Failure on my part to complete any written assignments on time and to a satisfactory standard will affect my grade. I accept as final all decisions made by The Institute in regard to certification, grading and dismissal from the course
- I accept financial responsibility for any books and materials borrowed by me
- Trainees/students on The Institute courses will have different trainers/teachers during their courses and class sizes may vary.
- I may be photographed and videotaped during my time at The Institute and that these images may be used for marketing communication.
- I must inform The Institute in writing if I do not wish to be photographed or videotaped and have these images used for marketing communications.
- That this agreement signed by me, and the availability of complaints and appeals processes, does not remove the right for me to take further action under Oman law.
INDEMNITY AND RELEASE I, the candidate/trainee, am aware that certain risks and dangers may be associated with any study
undertaking and participation in associated activities including but not limited to participation in compulsory practice teaching and observation activities, travel and optional recreational activities. In consideration of The Institute accepting my application as a candidate and/or trainee, I agree that I will not hold The Institute responsible or liable for and will not make any claim against The Institute by reason of any injury, damage or loss which I may suffer as a result of or in connection with or during the period of –
1. my attendance at The Institute and /or
2. my participation in activities whether educational, social, recreational or otherwise, conducted or arranged by or on behalf of or by arrangement with The Institute or in any way associated with The Institute
3. whilst in accommodation whether short term or long term arranged for me by The Institute. On behalf of myself, my executors, administrators and assigns, I hereby release The Institute from all liability to myself or to any other person for any such injury, damage or loss and from any actions, claims or demands which, if I had not entered into this Agreement, I might hereafter have been entitled to take or make against The Institute in respect of any such injury, damage or loss and I hereby indemnify The Institute against any such liability.
I agree that this Agreement shall be governed in all respects by and interpreted in accordance with the law of Germany. I certify that the information I have given is true and correct and that I have read the ‘Terms and Conditions’ and ‘Indemnity and Release’ above, and agree to be bound by them.
- Once a place has been offered, it can only be secured when a deposit or full fee (as stated in the Course Dates and Fees Schedule) has been paid. I agree that if I do not pay the balance of fees 14 days prior to course commencement that my position on the course can be offered to another candidate.
- I am obligated to inform The Institute of a change of address while enrolled on a course.
- It may be possible, up to two weeks before a course starts, to transfer to a later course date.
- CELTA deposits are non-refundable.
- No refund will be issued if I do not commence a course for which I have paid or if I withdraw after I have commenced the course.