Get more out of AutoCAD Electrical when you get it as part of the Product Design Collection, including Inventor Professional and other product design tools at an attractive price.
- Connect your 3D models of electronic components to their 2D schematic counterparts.
- Keep changes updated in both automatically, so your teams stay in sync.
- Automatically create all the cable and wire connections after components are placed.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
Workers working in technical fields.
AutoCAD Electrical helps you create electrical control design, documentation, panel layout, schematic design and project management, and carry out other common design tasks effectively.
Since it uses drag and drop file organization, enables reordering of files for electrical drafting projects, it reduces prototype development time and cuts data management time drastically, while boosting drafting productivity.
- You will learn the symbol naming conventions; usage of multiple symbol libraries, hydraulic and P&ID symbols; generate PLC layout modules, insert PLC modules, and organize PLC database files.
- You will learn to bring components into your panel for layout; to generate and update customizable reports, and use folders to organize drawings.
- You will know how to generate bill of materials reporting, and create PLC I/O drawings from spreadsheets.
- You will know how to do wire numbering and component tagging in circuits design.