Primavera P6 Enterprise Project Portfolio Management
The course is designed to make the participants a Project Management Professional. To build capability to manage large projects over millions of activity among young and growing managers. Primavera helps the designers to save millions of dollars every day globally. A course on Primavera will add professional value to the individual.
- Engineering and Management Graduates
- Project Management Students
- Project Managers and Engineers.
Engineering and Management experience.
- Introduction about Project and its management.
- About Project Management Information System
Introduction to Primavera
- About Primavera
- P6 EPPM Suite.
- GUI of P6 Release 8.2 client
- About Projects.
- Creation of Project in client.
- Introduction to Calendar
- Types of Calendar
Work Breakdown Structure
- Introduction to WBS
- WBS Structure
- Creation of WBS in Client.
- Creating a WBS from a template
- Configuring general WBS information
- Introduction about an Activity
- Assign Calendar to the Project in client.
- Creating Activities
- Configuring General Tab
- Delete an activity.
- Various methods to create an Activity
- Introduction about Relationships
- Types of Relationship
- Adding Relationships to the Activities in various methods
- Apply Lead or Lag
- Procedure to apply Lead or Lag
- Introduction about Scheduling
- About Critical Path Method
- Procedure for Scheduling
- Introduction about Constraints
- Constraints Categories
- Types of Constraints
- Procedure to apply constraints in client.
- Introduction about Codes
- Types of codes
- About Activity Code & creation of code in client.
- About Resource Code & creation of code in client.
- Introduction about Roles
- Creation of Roles
- Assigning a Resource to a Role
- Introduction about Resources
- Types of Resources.
- Define Resources
- Assigning a Role to Resource
Assigning Roles & Resources
- Assigning Roles to an Activity
- Assigning Resources to an Activity
Resource Analysis & Leveling
- Introduction about Analysis of a Resource
- Resource Analysis
- Different views of Resource Analysis
- Resource Leveling
- About Baselines
- Setting Baselines
- Assign Baselines
- Display Baselines
Updating Project Progress
- Updating the Progress of Activities
- Automatic Update
- Manual Update
- Display Progress line in Gantt chart
Tracking Project Progress
- Introduction about Tracking
- Earned Value Analysis
- Earned Value Fields
Issues & Thresholds in Client
- About an Issue
- Creating Issues
- Using Issue Navigator
User Defined Fields
- Introduction about User Defined Fields
- WBS UDF
- Activity UDF
- Introduction about Reports
- Procedure to take Reports
- Create New Report Through Wizard
- Report Group
- Batch Report
- Graphical Reports
Import & Export
- Procedure to Import & Export
- Check out & check in
- Certificate from Polyglot Institute approved by MOMP
- Certificate from International CADD Centre