Adobe Flash is a platform for creating digital media content, including graphics, animation, audio, video and interactive media. Flash is most commonly used to display animated and/or interactive content on web pages but it can be used for other applications as well. In recent years Flash has also become a leader in online video delivery.
- Design manipulates and create images that look so real using the tools of the application
- Create logos & manipulate multiple images using layers and other tools including filters
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
This course is designed for people who are interested in working with imaging software to create realistic effect on photos and images then transfer them into a 2 dimensional movies in Flash. Also create interactive clips that can capture text from the user or create advertisements for websites or the DVD media.
Introducing the Flash Interface
- Learning Action Script Basics
- Creating Button and Movie Clip Objects
- Learning the Flash Player Object Model
- Learning the Flash Application Framework