A software that provides the user with a unique and powerful tool for desktop publishing . It gives its users complete control over the design and typography of the layout and enables the creation of engaging content for readers on mobile and desktop devices worldwide.
- Design and create PDF books and linked documents for the web view using InDesign
- Learn the techniques needed to link between InDesign and other Adobe packages.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
This course is designed for people who are interested in producing a poster, a business card, and a section of a magazine; anyone who wants to be comfortable with print terms and principles; and all those who wish to know some basic keyboard shortcuts to improve workflow.
- Setting Up a Document and Working with pages
- Working with Objects
- Flowing Text
- Editing Text
- Working with Typography
- Working with Color
- Working with Styles
- Importing and Modifying Graphics
- Creating Tables
- Working with Transparency
- Printing and Exporting