Adobe Premiere the essential editing tool for video enthusiasts and professionals, enhances your creative power and freedom. Adobe Premiere is the most scalable, efficient, and precise video-editing tool available. It supports a broad range of video formats including AVCHD, HDV, XDCAM, P2 DVCPRO HD, XDCAM, AVC-Intra, Canon XF, RED, ARRIRAW, QuickTime, and many more.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
Graphic professionals who need an extensive understanding of motion graphics editing, Experienced users will also benefit from the many tips and tricks and special exercises.
- Touring Adobe Premiere Pro CS6
- Nonlinear editing in Adobe Premiere Pro
- Expanding the workflow
- Touring the Adobe Premiere Pro interface
- Setting up a Project
- Importing Media
- Organizing Media
- Essentials of Video Editing
- Working with Clips and Markers
- Adding Transitions
- Advanced Editing Techniques
- Putting Clips in Motion