IC3 Computing Fundamentals
IC3 Certification Module A: Computing Fundamentals
The Internet and Computing Core Certification (IC3) program is the world’s first validated, standards-based training and certification program for basic computing and Internet knowledge and skills. Successful completion of IC3 ensures you have the knowledge and skills required for basic use of computer hardware, software, networks, and the Internet. IC3 is your gateway to advancement in education, employment, or other certification programs.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
This training targets those who are interested in securing their CISCO networks and those who are interested in learning about packets security and data transmission s over networks. This course is also for those who are in charge of securing up routers and firewalls on CISCO networks.
- Input/output Devices
- Performance and Maintenance
- Maintenance Considerations
- Hard Drive Maintenance
- Troubleshooting Process
- Beyond the Hardware
- Getting the Software
- User Accounts
- Identify different types of computers
- Identify the function of computer hardware components and common problems.
- Identify the factors that go into a decision on how to purchase a computer.
- Identify how software and hardware work together.
- Perform computing task
- Identify different types of software.