Microsoft Certified IT Professional (MCITP)
The Microsoft Certified IT Professional (MCITP) certification helps validate that an individual has the comprehensive set of skills necessary to perform a particular job role, such as database administrator or enterprise messaging administrator.
MCITP certifications build on the technical proficiency measured in the Microsoft Certified Technology Specialist (MCTS) certifications. Therefore, you will earn one or more MCTS certifications on your way to earning an MCITP certification.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
MCITP candidates are IT professionals capable of deploying, building, designing, optimizing, and operating technologies for a particular job role. They make the design and technology decisions necessary to ensure successful technology implementation projects.
- Microsoft Virtualization
- MCITP: Virtualization Administrator on Windows Server 2008 R2
- MCITP: Lync Server Administrator 2010
- Microsoft Exchange Server
- MCITP: Enterprise Messaging Administrator on Exchange 2010
- MCITP: Enterprise Desktop Administrator on Windows 7