ASP.NET is a unified Web development model that includes the services necessary for you to build enterprise-class Web applications with a minimum of coding. ASP.NET is part of the .NET Framework, and when coding ASP.NET applications you have access to classes in the .NET Framework. You can code your applications in any language compatible with the common language runtime (CLR), including Microsoft Visual Basic and C#. These languages enable you to develop ASP.NET applications that benefit from the common language runtime, type safety, inheritance, and so on.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
Developers with experience and training in .NET who are interested in learning the latest features of ASP.NET and web development with the 4.0 release of the framework.
- Understanding the Internet Architecture
- The Old versus New model
- View State, Handling Server-side Events
- Page Events, Control Events
- The new Web Controls, Validating Form Data, Building User Controls
- Writing XAML code building Silverlight Apps
- Windows Communication Foundation and LINQ
- Designing Web Sites with Master Pages, Themes and Site Maps
- Web site Navigation using AJAX
- Using Navigation controls
- Sitemap Path control, Tree View control and Menu control