Whether you’re an established professional or new to the field, Microsoft in-person and online IT training will give you the expertise you need in a specific product or technology. When you learn from our Microsoft Certified Trainers, you can be confident that what you’ll learn will be accurate, complete, and up to date. Choose a traditional classroom training setting or one of the new Microsoft Official Course On-Demand (MOC On-Demand) options, which let you learn on your own schedule, at your own pace, and in your own place.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
Established professional or new to the field.
- At Home in Microsoft Office
- Word Processing in Microsoft Word
- Spreadsheets in Microsoft Excel
- Presentations in Microsoft PowerPoint
- Calendars in Microsoft Outlook
- Contacts in Microsoft Outlook
- Tasks in Microsoft Outlook
- Sharing Data between Microsoft Office Applications