- Is mainly divided into planning and execution.
- Planning contains materials planning and capacity planning.
- Materials planning can be done for different lengths : long term planning, material requirements planning etc.
- Execution contains creation of production order, scheduling, work flow (such as release printing), confirmations, goods movements, technical completion.
- Most of the above mentioned sub processes need master data to be maintained. And when you carry out, they generate transactional data like planned orders, production orders, accounting documents etc.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
Accountants, Finance Professionals, SAP Users.