PII is information that can be used on its own or with other information to identify, contact, or locate a single person, or to identify an individual in context.
Knowledge Grid LLC (referred to as “we,” “us,” or “our”), believes in protecting your privacy
- POLICY DESCRIPTION:
- What personal information do we collect from the people that visit us, our blog, website or app?
When registering on our site or through our registration forms, as appropriate, you may be asked to enter your name, birthdate, email address, physical addresses, phone number or other details to help us deliver the required services.
- When do we collect information?
We collect information from you when you enter information on our website, visit our locals or call our call center.
- How do we use your information?
We may use the information we collect from you when you register, make a purchase, sign up for our newsletter, respond to a survey or marketing communication, surf the website, or use certain other site features in the following ways:
- To quickly and accurately process your transactions.
- To allow us to better service you in responding to your customer service requests.
- To follow up with them after correspondence (live chat, email or phone inquiries)
- To administer a contest, promotion, survey or other site feature.
- Protection of your information
Your personal information is contained behind secured networks and is only accessible by a limited number of persons who have special access rights to such systems, and are required to keep the information confidential.
We implement a variety of security measures when a user places an order enters, submits, or accesses their information:
- We use up-to-date anti-virus / Malware protection and perform regular scanning.
- We restrict access to physical and online data storage by access controls and passwords.
- We Practice the Principle of Least Privilege (PoLP).
- We perform periodical backups of data on external media.
- We do not use an SSL certificate because we do not perform any transactions through our webpages, names and emails are collected to contact clients.
- We do not use vulnerability scanning and/or scanning to PCI standards.
- Transfer of your personal information
Your information, including personal information, may be transferred to — and maintained on — computers located outside of your state, province, country or other governmental jurisdiction where the data protection laws may differ than those from your jurisdiction.
- Retention of Your Personal Information
- No Information from Children Under 13
We strongly believe in protecting the privacy of children. In line with this belief, we do not knowingly collect or maintain Personally Identifiable Information on our Site from persons under 13 years of age, and no part of our Site is directed to persons under 13 years of age. If you are under 13 years of age, then please do not use or access this Site at any time or in any manner. We will take appropriate steps to delete any Personally Identifiable Information of persons less than 13 years of age that has been collected on our Site without verified parental consent upon learning of the existence of such Personally Identifiable Information.
- Third-party disclosure
We employ third party companies and individuals to facilitate our Website (“Service Providers”), to provide our Website on our behalf, to perform Website-related services or to assist us in analyzing how our Website is used. These third-parties have access to your personal information only to perform these tasks on our behalf and are obligated not to disclose or use it for any other purpose.
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your Personally Identifiable Information.
- Cookies usage
- To help us remember and process the items in your shopping cart.
- They are also used to help us understand your preferences based on previous or current site activity, which enables us to provide you with improved services.
We may also use trusted third-party services that track this information on our behalf.
You can choose to have your computer warn you each time a cookie is being sent, or you can choose to turn off all cookies. You do this through your browser settings. Since the browser is a little different, look at your browser’s Help Menu to learn the correct way to modify your cookies.
If you turn cookies off, some of the features that make your site experience more efficient may not function properly. It won’t affect the user’s experience that makes your site experience more efficient and may not function properly.
- Third-party links
We do not include or offer third-party products or services on our websites or social media. However, links to our affiliations and accreditations bodies may be found on our website. These third-party sites have separate and independent privacy policies. We, therefore, have no responsibility or liability for the content and activities of these linked sites. Nonetheless, we seek to protect the integrity of our site and welcome any feedback about these sites.
Google Analytics is a web analytics service offered by Google that tracks and reports website traffic. Google uses the data collected to track and monitor the use of our Service. This data is shared with other Google services. Google may use the collected data to contextualize and personalize the ads of its own advertising network.
For more information on the privacy practices of Google, please visit the Google Privacy & Terms web page: http://www.google.com/intl/en/policies/privacy/
- Do Not Track (DNT) signals
We honor Do Not Track signals and Do Not Track, plant cookies, or use advertising when a Do Not Track (DNT) browser mechanism is in place.
- Anonymous Access to website
Users can visit our site anonymously.
- Third-party behavioral tracking
It’s also important to note that we do not allow third-party behavioral tracking.
- We agree to the following:
In certain circumstances, you have the following data protection rights:
- The right to access, update or to delete the personal information we have on you
- The right of rectification
- The right to object
- The right of restriction
- The right to data portability
- The right to withdraw consent
You can change your personal information:
- By emailing us
- By calling us
Please note that we may ask you to verify your identity before responding to such requests.
Should a data breach occur we will notify you via email within 7 business days.
- Contact Us