Creating Atmosphere of Inclusiveness
Creating Atmosphere of Inclusiveness in the Workplace
High performance culture are not dependent on one simple factor or as a result of one or two things. The entire context you operate in greatly impacts your results. This context includes the culture of the company – how things get done, how decisions get made, what works and does not work as far as behaviors and what gets rewarded and how.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
Experienced or up-and-coming leaders within an organization, at any level of management, who want to contribute to the growth and success of their organization, by bringing a culture of winning attitute.
- Clearly define what winning looks like
- Spell out your “preferred culture
- Set stretch targets
- Connect to the big picture
- Develop an ownership mentality
- Improving performance through transparency
- Increase performance through employee engagement
- Internal communication
- Taking the time to celebrate