At this programme’s conclusion, participants should be able to:
- Gain greater understanding of a leader’s responsibilities.
- Create and maintain an efficient, effective, and motivated team.
- Maximise their team’s performance by understanding human behaviour and focusing on the needs of the v individual and the team.
- Improve their ability to communicate with the team and their customers.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
This Leadership Skills training course is designed to help all managers and leaders develop the essential skills to influence and motivate staff to achieve exceptional performance. The more leadership styles you have, the more situations you can handle. This 2-day leadership training course increases your awareness of your current leadership style and abilities. You will also appreciate the impact your leadership style has on those who work with you. The course then provides you with a tool-kit of ideas to increase your leadership skills back in the workplaceProgramme contents.
- The principles of leadership
- How people lead and influence others
- Types of power leaders possess
- Techniques for developing power
- Attributes of effective leaders Motivation
- Principles of motivation
- Motivation techniques to use with your team
- Factors affecting motivation