SEM - Search Engine Marketing
SEM - Search Engine Marketing
Duration : 12 Hours
Total Weeks : 2
Per Day : 2 Hours
Days : Sun,Tue,Thr
Per Week : 6 Hours
- Get top positions with specific words on leading search engines and reach global audience
- Market your website/ product internationally
- Experience the power of internet
- High Paid Salaries Jobs
- Extra Source of Income
- Freelance Working Facilities
Learning outcome, benefits & advantages SEM training course:
- Learn fundamentals of search engine marketing.
- Learn step-by-step process for running online marketing campaigns in Google AdWords.
- Learn the key features and capabilities of Google AdWords.
- Learn to navigate through Google AdWords user interface.
- Learn how to set up accounts, Ad campaigns, and Ad groups in Google AdWords.
- Learn key strategies and tools to build targeted keyword lists.
- Learn how to write Ads within Google AdWords.
- Learn how to track Ad performance within Google AdWords.
- Learn how to integrate Google Analytics with your Google AdWords account.
- Learn how to leverage Google Analytics features for optimizing your marketing initiative.
Who should attend?
- SEO and SEM: Wanting to improve their industry skills
- Marketing Executives: Want to reduce PPC/CPC budget and want organic results too
- Webmasters: Want to increase traffic to their Websites
- Website Designers: Want to offer search engine marketing services to their clients
Topics Covered / Outline
- Understanding Search Engine Marketing (SEM)
- Snapshot of SEM Industry
- Advantages of SEM over Other Marketing Methods
- Introduction to SEM Terminologies
- Definitions and Significance of Important Parameters
- Organic vs. Paid Traffic
- Differentiate Your Services
- Target and Segment Your Audiences
- Understand Your Customers Pain Points
- Getting Started with Google AdWords
- Step 1: Signing Up for Google AdWords
- Step 2: Set Time Zone and Currency
- Step 3: Verify Your account
- Step 4: Activating Your Account
- Navigating through Google AdWords
- User Interface Elements
- Home Tab
- Campaigns Tab
- Opportunities Tab
- Reporting Tab
- Billing Tab
- My Account Tab
- Understanding Google AdWords Account Structure
- AdWords Account
- Campaign Level
- AdGroups Level
- Access Management
- Building Keyword Strategy
- Keyword Discovery and Keyword Research
- Keyword Discovery
- Keyword Research
- Leveraging the Google Keywords Tool
- Demo for the Google Keyword Tool
- Focusing and Targeting Keywords
- Broad Match
- Phrase Match
- Exact Match
- Setting up Negative Keywords
- Writing Effective Ads in Google AdWords
- Call to Action
- Value Proposition
- Review of Google’s Guidelines
- Understanding Google’s Text-Ad Structure
- Creating Ad Campaigns
- Creating AdGroups
- Managing Campaign Settings
- How to Edit, Pause, Delete, or Resume a Campaign
- Generating Reports in Google AdWords
- Step 1: Select Campaign
- Step 2: Settings
- Step 3: Choosing Report Details
- Step 4: Activating Your Report
- Step 5: Template, Scheduling, and Email
- Integrating Google Analytics with Google AdWords
- Tracking Online Marketing Campaigns through Google Analytics
- Overview of Report Structure
- AdWords Campaigns Report
- Filtering AdWords Related Data in Google Analytics
- Introduction to Custom Filters in Google Analytics