- understand the key role of communication in change .
- know how to deliver bad news & long-term organisational changes.
- communicate effectively in the face of unpredictable change .
- appreciate the roles & duties of communicators, HR and leaders during change processes .
- understand successful channels, tactics and techniques for communicating change .
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
This Change Communication course is suitable for anyone with responsibilities for internal communication in organisations that face frequent or sustained change.
- Deal with resistance to change, its sources and solutions.
- Understand how communication has such an important role to play in change.
- Communicate bad news messages
- Communicate long-term, organisation-wide changes
- Communicate in the face of open-ended, unpredictable change