The difference between a high-performance team and an average team is enormous. Average teams often struggle just to get through a meeting or to get a policy drafted. High performance teams work well together to maximize energy, resources, and creativity resulting in amazing things
The objective of the program is to let the participants experience teamwork through various group activities that bond them into a cohesive team.
By the end of the course, participants will be able to
- Achieve a common goal by working together
- Adapting self to the changing demands of the team
- Increase the individual’s knowledge and skill levels in team building and team working skills.
- Gain skills using methods, techniques, and tools which will improve the delegates’ effectiveness as team leaders and team members.
- Improve the individuals understanding of effective communication within the team and as reported to external departments and contact
- Improve the skills required from each individual to make a high performing team.
- Identify Individuals role in a team, understand different types of teams and build teamwork by recognizing and tapping into the characteristics of an effective team
- Promote trust and rapport by exploring their team player style and how it impacts group dynamics
- Recognize the key elements that move a team from involvement to empowerment and how to give these elements to their team
- Adapting self to the changing demands of the Team.
- Develop strategies for dealing with team conflict and common situations
- The programme revolves around the 7C’s of Teamwork like commitment, contribution, communication, co operation conflict Management and Change Management
Who Should Attend
Anyone who leads a team or is part of a team, or teams attending as a group to improve their methods of working together and improve the team’s effectiveness.
- Class discussion
- Role Plays
- Case Studies
- Group Exercises